Tuesday, March 22, 2011

The begining of us sharing how RSD has impacted our lives.

My favorite Therapy, Jason, Lola and swimming!
Myself and Jason put this blog together so we could share how we are dealing with our new life with RSD. We will also use the blog to update our family and friends while I go though my upcoming Ketamine treatment and any treatments following. We will both be able to use this as an outlet while we handle the daily challenges RSD presents in our lives.

A special thank you to my Mom and Uncle Joe for suggesting and inspiring us to set up a blog. It was something we never considered, however we are intrigued and looking forward to seeing what this will bring to our lives.

Thanks for being a part of our journey!

P.S. Thank you Karen Smith for being my first follower and one of my biggest cheerleaders!

7 comments:

  1. Michelle and Jason, I am so happy you are doing this! What a great idea. Writing will help you heal and like you said, you never know what will come out of this. We wish you all the best and hope that you heal quickly with your new treatment. Lots of Love,

    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love you, Meesh and will always be here for you! I am blessed to have you in my life and so happy we have a tight knit group. Brett and I love being able to hang with you, Jason and Lola since you are so close. I know you already know this but will continue to say it, if you need ANYTHING you know we will be there for you!!

    Love,

    Violeta, Brett, Baby and Nova :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's painful for me to see a friend in pain. But I'm glad that you're doing this as I want to stay informed and I don't want to lose contact. I know you two will stay strong. My thoughts are with you more than you realize.
    Bud

    ReplyDelete
  4. Michelle & Jason, this is the best thing you could have done, I wish you the best in this new treatment, and hoping that it will be successful. If you need for me to do anything for you I will be there.

    Love Always

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice blog. This will be great therapy for ya. Plus, you can document Jason's insanity or me driving him insane. Lol. There will be more movies & ice cream in our future. Hang in there because there is light @ the end of the tunnel.

    Love ya,
    Alex

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello my love! I am so proud of you for doing this. This is a great benefit to you and those looking for information. I love you guys so much, and like Vag said, I am always here for you if you need anything at all. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Give me an M...Give me an I...give me a C...H...E...L...L...E! What's that spell?! MICHELLE!! What's that mean?! Inspiration, Determination, Dedication, Motivation and most of all Courage!! As I've said before, you absolutely amaze me for all the reasons above! I love you and you know that I am here for you no matter what emotions or feelings you are going through. You also know that Liam will have something to say that will make you laugh at some point in our conversation! You have a great support group and we're all cheerin' for you! (had to live up to my title haha)
    Love you, Karen

    ReplyDelete